I will be starting a Pain Study very soon. If you've been suffering with pain or know someone who is this may be what you've been looking for. I will only accept a limited number of people. You don't have to be my patient to be accepted into the study. There is no cost to participate. This is NOT about Chiropractic or hanging upside down....although I get really good results with patients doing that. If you are interested, text me because if you leave me a message on Facebook I might not see it until tonight and by that time I will have filled my quota of how many people I can accept. 383-CARE (2273). If this interests you Please Like and Share. #painrelief,#headaches, #migraines, #lowbackpain, #neckpain, #shoulderpain
I've come across a new technology for pain and wellness. It is based on the science of Acupuncture and Homeopathy. It is an amazing scientific breakthrough that has been around for a few years but just now am learning about it. I put a few patches on a patients knee and his pain reduced from a +8 to a + 4 and put another patch and it reduced the pain to a +1. He could not believe it neither could I!!
Did you know.... pain is a signal from your body telling you something is wrong. It's so easy to pop a pain pill when suffering with pain. But all that does is cover up the pain for a while. It is not correcting the cause of your pain. Be smart and don't be a pain pill popper.
Ok..here we go.. This is the first of many blogs that will teach you how to get rid of pain, how to prevent it from happening in the first place and much much more. I am going to be sharing with you what I have learned through many years of college, seminars, conferences, reading books, manuals and researching on the internet. I can SAVE you a LOT of TIME and MONEY. I can save you many trips to the doctors office and hours wasted waiting just to see the doctor only to get more pills that have many serious side effects. Are you with me? I hope so. Email your friends and family members and let them know what I am doing. I am going to teach you things that orthopedic surgeons wished I would not. I am going to save hundreds, thousands and hopefully millions of people from needless surgeries. Shoulder (Rotator cuff), arthroscopic knee surgeries for torn meniscus (cartilage), carpal tunnel, gallbladder and even unnecessary C-section surgeries. Have I got your attention??? Some people are not willing to break from old patterns and beliefs but if you are ready to live a HEALTHIER, HAPPIER and LONGER LIFE, then you are at the right place. Stay tuned!!!
Too many people think that once they get out of pain they can go back to their old habits that got them into trouble in the first place. I was having a conversation with a couple of patients this morning and teaching them part of The Seven Healthy Habits. Posture is so important and many adults and children have NEVER been taught correct postures.
For example, when you read, instead of dropping your head down you should hold up whatever you are reading. You can prop it up on your lap, on the desk, or use a book stand. I can’t tell you how many times I have been at a Sunday Service and see so many people dropping their heads to read and follow along in their Bibles. Improper head posture causes neck and upper back tension, headaches, shoulder pain, arm tingling and a few other symptoms. I just want to run up and grab the microphone and teach a class on proper head posture. I did send our pastor an e-mail about this subject. I also love going to schools to teach proper posture to students too. You can also practice looking down with your eyes instead of bending your head forward. It takes a little practice and pretty soon you will have formed a new good habit.
Doing house chores is another area where Proper Posture Rules are violated daily. When you are picking things up from the floor, ALWAYS BEND YOUR KNEES AND SQUAT, DON’T bend at the waist. When mopping and sweeping, keep your back straight and slightly bend your knees. I always remind my patients with low back problems, especially those with disc herniations, they need to AVOID sitting a lot. Sit no more than 20-30 minutes. Stand up walk around and stretch a little. When you finish doing chores most people go and sit on the sofa to rest. While your legs do rest by sitting down, gravity is still compressing your spine and discs. When you do sit, make sure you are sitting up. You can use a cushion or pillow behind your back for support. Make sure you place it in the low back area for proper support.
I see way too many people that don’t sit up straight. This is a one of the most neglected postures. This “slouching” causes your spine to literally “deform” and when you do try to straighten up it is uncomfortable, so you go back to “slouching”.
This bad habit cycle needs to be broken and form a good new habit. It takes some conscious effort. It also requires reshaping the spine through Chiropractic adjustments and some specific exercises. Hanging upside down (Inversion) is excellent for spinal problems. So remember, when you’re finished with your chores, it is best to lie down. Lie down on the sofa with a pillow between your knees and use an ice pack for 15-20 minutes if you have pain. Ice is much safer than taking pain pills.
I recommend to only resort taking pills if the pain is so severe that using an ice pack does not work. Some people will want to take the ice pack off because of the burning sensation they feel after a minute or two, but you need to wait a few more minutes and it will NUMB the pain. Using an ice pack will also reduce the inflammation. You may need to repeat using an ice pack every hour.
Remember ICE is NICE! It is natural and will not cause the side effects that pain pills cause, especially with prolonged use. You may also need to use the ice pack for several days. Be patient. Read my blog on How to Find the Right Chiropractor For You. A good Chiropractor will help you to a speedy recovery.
I hope this information has helped you. I will be posting some instructional videos soon. I know I’ve been talking about doing this for some time now, but it will happen. Be patient. In the meantime, practice your new postures. Teach your children well. Share this information with others and together we can live healthier, happier and longer lives!
1. Do not sit for too long…. 20-30 minutes at a time is OK. Lie down, stand up, walk around, sit down. You may have already figured out if you sit too long you hurt more especially when getting up and that you have to keep varying your positions. Also, when you do sit avoid the sofa. Most sofas are too soft. Sit in a hard chair with a good back rest. You can roll up a towel into a roll and use for supporting your low back. You can also use this roll when you’re lying on your back. The key is to not make it too big or too small.
2. Use an ice pack for the pain and inflammation. 20 minutes on and then remove. Reapply after 30 minutes if needed. You can also alternate heat and ice. Heat for 10-15 minutes then ice for 15-20 minutes. You can use the roll with the ice pack on top. This gives your low back excellent support while icing it.
3. DO NOT bend over for anything. When tying your shoes cross your leg or put them up on a chair to tie. DO NOT bend over. If you drop something, get on one knee or squat to pick it up. Avoid heavy lifting.
4. Depending on your Inversion machine, if you have the one where you hang from the thighs, you can do back extension exercises. You may only be able to come up a little at first and after a few days you may be able to come up much higher to where you are horizontal.
5. If you don’t have an Inversion machine, you can also do what I call arch the back exercises while lying on your stomach. With your arms to your sides you lift your chest and legs at the same time…creating an arch. You can also do a half push-up by lying on your stomach and putting your hands on the floor as if you are going to lift your chest off the floor. These exercises will help reduce the disc herniation and provide pain relief. Do 3, 4, 5 up to 8,9,10. Start with what’s comfortable for you. You will feel some pain as you are doing them but should feel much better afterwards. Don’t overdo it, but don’t be afraid of the pain or let it stop you from working out your back. You know your body better than any doctor. Ice afterwards.
6. I’m not a fan of OTC or prescription drugs but if you really need to take any pills, try to take them only at night to help you sleep. Make sure you take them with large glass of water and preferably with a piece of fruit etc. The reason you want to avoid taking pills is that you want to be able to monitor your pain and not be numbed out because then you don’t really know how your back is doing. If you can’t feel the pain, you will sit longer and do stuff you would not normally do if you feel the pain. Also people on pain pills tend to heal slower…. they interfere with the body’s natural healing.
7. Have you seen a good Chiropractor? Chiropractic adjustments many times work wonders! And when you combine Inversion with Chiropractic …that is a prescription for long term pain relief and even a cure. The key is finding the right Chiropractor. You may want to read my article… How To Find The Right Chiropractor For You.
8. Use your inversion machine as often as every hour if you can. You might want to start with one or two minutes at a 45 degree angle (if you have the type where you hang from the ankles). As you feel more comfortable you can gradually increase the angle to where you are completely upside down. Start slow and get comfortable with Inversion. You will LOVE it!
1. Physical Trauma- Trauma can be a major event like a car crash, slips and falls, sports injuries and lifting injuries. Trauma can also be a minor event such as repetitive movements over time or poor posture while working on an assembly line. Most traumas can be prevented with some training, knowledge and a preventative approach. Trauma is perhaps the most common cause of pain. Very often a car crash causes spinal misalignments that most always go undetected even by emergency room physicians. ER doctors are trained to look for life threatening injuries. I have reviewed hundreds of X-rays from the hospitals that demonstrate spinal misalignments and the patient was told that they would only be sore for a few days since no bones were broken. The patient went to an orthopedic doctor and was prescribed pills for pain and inflammation and maybe sent to physical therapy. But since chiropractors are the only specialists trained to detect and correct spinal misalignments, the patient many times continues to suffer with pain six months or even one year later. These types of injuries usually heal within two to three months with proper Chiropractic care. Another common problem is misdiagnosis. Disc herniations are often overlooked in motor vehicle accidents and especially in work injuries where the injured employee is sent to the “company doctor” and told that he/she has a simple back strain. Company doctors do not want to complicate things for the company. The injured employee is given pain meds and told to go back to work. If they are lucky they might be given light duty. When these injuries are not diagnosed correctly the patient suffers and their pain can become chronic and severe. Fibromyalgia, myofascial pain syndrome or reflex sympathetic dystrophy can develop from improperly treated pain and injuries. Misdiagnosis and improper treatments are huge problem in America today.
2. Poor Foundation–The feet are the foundation of the body. If the feet are not supported properly, this can lead to many problems, which can be prevented. Wearing good arch supports are important to stabilize and support the feet, ankles, hips and back. One leg might also be slightly shorter than the other. A simple heel lift in the shorter leg can correct this problem. These two corrections help level the foundation and prevent micro trauma to the ankles, knees, hips, back and shoulders. It can also prevent heel spurs and foot pain. The foundation of a building needs to be level. If the foundation is not level what happens to the walls? They begin to crack. The human body is similar. If the feet, which are the foundation of the body, are not level and well supported, the knees are usually what begin to ache and break down first. Pain can occur in the feet, ankles, knees, hips, low back and up to the shoulders. There needs to be proper alignment and foot support, which in turn creates balance.
3. Poor Body Mechanics / Improper Lifting -Many people have not been taught the correct way to lift. You lift by bending at the knees and squatting. Some people think you should lift with the legs when lifting only big heavy things. You should make it a habit to lift even the smallest things correctly to protect your back and spine. Repeated bending over at the waist to lift can strain and injure your back muscles, loosen the ligaments that hold the spinal vertebra in place. Improper lifting is the most common way to herniate a disc next to trauma. Improper lifting can cause mild to severe pain to the muscles and spine.
4. Lack of Exercise / Improper Exercise – When muscles are not used, they begin to weaken and atrophy. There is a saying that is so true, “Use it or loose it.” Lack of exercise causes poor muscle tone. Poor muscle tone contributes to poor posture. Poor posture causes spinal distortion and spinal problems. Spinal distortion causes nerve interference. Nerve interference can cause pain and many health problems. Improper exercise is walking or running if you have bad knees, hips or ankles. This will only aggravate your problem and make it worse. You need to find the right exercise for you. If you have bad knees or hips what you need are good mineral supplements, maybe bicycling or swimming, and arch supports (See # 2). Exercise and proper nutrition (See # 8) keeps your joints well-lubricated, circulation good and helps balance your hormone levels. Muscle toning, especially the abdominal and lower back or core muscles, is vital for a healthy spine and body. Proper exercise is medicine to the body, mind and soul. There are hundreds of books written on the many benefits of exercise.
5. Poor Posture/ Gravitational Compression - When was the last time you saw your posture? Look in the mirror and be sincere and honest with yourself. Have someone that loves and cares about you give you some honest feedback about your posture. Do the same for them. How is your posture when you are sitting, driving, working on the computer, working at home, playing sports, hobbies, sleeping, lifting or when you’re reading? Household chores like washing dishes, vacuuming; making the beds, picking up dirty clothes doesn’t have to strain your muscles if you use good posture. If it needs improving work on it. Have your spouse or children help you by having them remind you when they see you slouching. Proper head posture while reading is to hold up whatever it is you are reading while holding your head straight. Look down with your eyes instead of tilting your head down. Gravity also effects posture. Gravity’s compressional force is acting on our spine and muscles approximately sixteen hours a day. Our spine is being compressed when we are sitting or standing. There is nothing better than good Chiropractic care and inversion therapy to reverse the negative effects of gravity. Poor posture and gravity are the most common causes of pain next to trauma.
6. Lack of Love and Nurturing-There has been many studies performed on the effects regarding the lack of love and nurturing. The lack of love negatively affects the immune system, stress levels, blood pressure, longevity, IQ and other areas of the body, mind and soul. Negative thoughts and emotions like hate, greed, anger, and jealousy will negatively impact your health and cause disease. Instead of letting these negative thoughts stay with you practice what the Hippocratic Oath states: “Warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon’s knife or the chemist’s drug.” Love also has a healing effect. Give love unconditionally. Love yourself. You will feel good about it, and it is positive for the mind, body and soul. “Where there is LOVE, there is LIFE.” Mahatma Gandhi
7. Lack of Quality Sleep- This is a very common problem in America today. Unfortunately, millions of people succumb to the billion dollar pharmaceutical advertising, the medical system and their pills. Most people need six to eight hours of uninterrupted sleep. Eat healthy and not late at night. Exercise several times a week. Find solutions to problems that arise in life and do not let them escalate to where they cause tremendous stress in your life. Practice good posture even when you go to bed. Sleeping on your stomach is not good posture because you have to twist your head and neck in order to breath. You also need a good pillow depending on whether you sleep on your back or your side. Large puffy pillows will make your head bend forward too much when sleeping on your back. A pillow between the knees can help take pressure off the knees, low back and pelvis. You might need to purchase a new mattress also. Many times patients ask me if a hard mattress is better than a soft one. My reply is, “How do you wake up feeling in the morning?” If you wake up feeling like you have been run over then you might need a new mattress. Misalignment of your spine can also cause you to not sleep well. Inversion and a good Chiropractor are the best things for correcting spinal misalignments. Exercise is also one of the best “sleeping pills” to help you get a good night sleep.
8. Lack of Needed Nutrients- Our diet should consist of good natural whole foods as the basis of our nutrition. We also need to supplement our diets with essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, fatty acids, enzymes, antioxidants and proteins. If we are deficient our body starts to break down or not heal properly. These nutrients are especially important so that the muscles, nerves, brain, spinal cord, organs and glands function optimally. Most medical doctors used to tell their patients that they just needed to eat right. Doctors that are truly knowledgeable about nutrition all now agree that vitamins/ minerals/ enzymes are needed for maintaining good health and preventing disease. Check out Usana’s vitamin/mineral supplements. They have been independently rated the highest nutritional supplements in the world.
Eat to live and to nourish your body. Don’t live to eat. Overeating is an overload to your digestive organs. It is a compulsive behavior brought on by stress, depression, television commercials and certain addicting chemicals in packaged snack foods. Let food be your medicine and medicine be your food.
9. Emotional Stress/Emotional Trauma -The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. This insanity cycle causes a lot of stress. If you don’t like the results that you are getting in life, change what you are doing. For example, if you do not like your job find something that you really enjoy doing. If you have a problem and do not take care of it, it is not going to go away by itself. You then dwell and stress about it and all that does is causes you to have more stress and anxiety. Get a handle on stress before it handles you. An excellent book by Dale Carnegie is How to Stop Worrying and Start Living. This book teaches you how to handle problems and worry in very simple and effective ways.
10. Chemical Stress- There are thousands of chemicals, many of which are known to be cancerous, that the FDA has allowed. They are everywhere in our work environment, household cleaning and personal grooming products to our foods in the form of preservatives, artificial sweeteners, flavor enhancers, artificial colors and flavorings to name a few. Lifestyle habits such as cigarettes, illegal drugs, alcohol, prescription drugs, and household cleaning products cause havoc to our bodies.
Not wearing gloves when using cleaning solutions or inhaling the fumes is also very toxic to the lungs, sinuses and kidneys. There are some people that say you can’t eliminate chemicals entirely from our lives. Those are the same people that rationalize why they can’t or don’t eat healthy or exercise. They only smoke a few cigarettes a day, only drink four to five glasses of wine with dinner every night and only drink two sodas a day (Super Big Gulps).
Most cosmetics and make-up contain petroleum and other toxic chemicals. Antiperspirants contain aluminum chlorhydrate. It is amazing how many chemicals most persons ingest, apply, inhale and come in contact with daily. Household cleaning and personal care products are perhaps the most overlooked for creating toxicity and allergies in the body. Misleading food labels compounds the problem by tricking the consumer into believing they are buying an all natural product when in actuality it is not.
There are much safer and better substitutes. For example, there is a crystal rock deodorant that contains no aluminum or other toxic perfumes and chemicals. It is available at most health food and organic stores. It costs about six dollars and will last you about two years. I’ve been using it for over fifteen years. Actress Jennifer Lopez makes a comment about it in the movie Enough. There are also deodorants vs. anti-prespirants which do not contain aluminum chlorhydrate. Read labels and become knowledgeable.
There are now many healthy choices from natural mineral make-up for women to non-toxic cleaners and organic foods. You just need to educate yourself a little more. Don’t you and your family deserve the best? Some people say they can’t afford to buy these products. Here’s what a patient of mine once told me. “I buy Rice Dream for my children instead of cows’ milk even though it is a little more expensive but, in the long run my children rarely get sick anymore so I don’t have to take them to the doctor hardly ever. Yeah it costs a little more than cow’s milk but I save a lot more money in the long run by not having to take my kids to the doctor and spend on doctor visits and antibiotics.”
The less you violate any of the TEN MOST COMMON CAUSES OF PAIN AND DISEASE the healthier and happier you’ll be. You’ll probably live a lot longer too. This can be a good thing, if you’re healthy.
Over the last few years I have witnessed my mother’s declining health both emotionally, mentally and physically. You want to talk about painful….it really hurts to see a loved one go through stuff like this. It was really sad to hear my mother tell me, “I don’t want to live anymore. I’m tired of hurting and being in pain all the time”.
To see the pain, agony and frustration on her face is not an easy sight to bear. It is especially difficult when everyone says how good she looks for 77 years old. If they only knew how she felt mentally, physically and emotionally.
For many years I tried to get her to stop smoking. Whenever I found her pack of smokes, I would throw them away. This only caused her to resist quitting even more. I don’t throw away her cigarettes anymore.
I tried pleading with her…. discussing the dangers of the chemicals they use in the manufacturing of tobacco and how it is the number one cause of lung cancer.
I tried to make her aware of her “smoker’s cough”. She said she did not have a cough and there was nothing wrong with her lungs…. only to cough a minute later.
Why did she have frequent colds where she could not get out of bed for days? I knew why, but I guess she was in denial. She still gets pretty bad colds several times a year.
I could not scare her or make her realize the truth.
She tried quitting several times but each time losing that war. I finally gave up trying to get her to quit smoking. She did agree to cut down to smoking only three a day.
I believe what has really helped her all these years is that she has been taking Vitamin C and other vitamins and minerals for many years now.
Her weight has been another issue for most of her adult life. She was very overweight for many years but did manage to lose some weight over the last decade or so. Unfortunately the damage had already been done.
It did not help that she had a terrible car accident when she was in her late teens. That accident left her with an ankle surgery which resulted in her right leg about an inch shorter than the left leg.
This leg imbalance which caused her to have a slight limp coupled with being overweight caused a deterioration of her right hip that eventually led to a hip replacement. Fortunately, she did well with that surgery. It did not get rid of the pain completely, but it relieved quite a bit of her pain.
Her weight problem also contributed if not was the cause her high blood pressure, for which she has been taking prescription drugs for a few years now. The doctors also wanted to put her on Fosamax. I explained all the terrible side effects so she asked what else could she take for her Osteoporosis.
I recommended Active Calcium supplement from Usana Health Sciences. She replaced the synthetic cheaper vitamins she used to buy which contained formaldehyde, talc, carnuba wax and artificial colors.
Mom also had two shoulder replacement surgeries. She is so fortunate to have had good outcomes with three major surgeries. But her pains have not entirely disappeared.
Why? For one, surgery is no guarantee that all will be well afterwards. There are always risks of infection, blood clots, embolism or other complications. Most people who have surgery do not have a perfect outcome.
Second, she did not follow through with her rehab. As a result of that, her range of motion is limited especially in her right shoulder. Why did she not do her rehab as instructed? I explained to her that the rehab would hurt some but to take it at her own pace and that it was very important for a good recovery. She did do some exercises but she did not complete all the exercises like she was supposed to.
Exercise has never been a priority in her life. She has worked since she was very young and into her late sixties, but I guess she never made exercise as a regular part of her life. It was never a habit that she developed.
Since I became a Chiropractor almost twenty years ago, I have tried to get her to make exercise a healthy routine in her life. I purchased a really nice recumbent exercise bike for her house. She used it for a little while but that did not last very long. She has always loved the water so she would go to the local YWCA and swim there. It did not become a healthy habit so her swimming was sporadic over the years. I am happy to report she has now gone back to swimming several times a week.
The scientific literature is full of articles that tell us our lifestyle habits have a lot to do with our health. If we have healthy lifestyle habits we can avoid most of the diseases that people acquire and die prematurely from. In chapter 9 of my book, HANGING OUT FOR THE HEALTH OF IT(coming soon!), I discuss The Seven Healthy Habits. If you practice them you will definitely see a huge improvement in your health within a matter of weeks.
You really can prevent a lot of health problems. I’ve been practicing for nearly twenty years and have seen thousands of patients during that time. I can honestly tell you the people I see most often are the ones who do not have a healthy lifestyle.
If something as simple as walking is not part of your lifestyle, I encourage you to start. If you have bad knees… how about a stationary bike, swimming or some floor exercises. There really is NO excuse except the one(s) you make. You will begin to feel so much better. Your energy will increase. You will feel good about yourself. You will sleep better. You will prevent many health problems. Not to mention all the risks, money and time spent going to see doctors.
Isn’t your life and health worth 40-60 minutes of doing something healthy for your body every day? You know it is. I do too!! What are you waiting for? Go get your walking shoes and go for your walk.
How Healthy Do You Want To Be? Just Out Of Pain? A Little Healthy? Very Healthy Or Extremely Healthy? By Dr. Gonzalez
Health is like wealth. Many people dream of being rich. They fantasize about what they would do if they won the lottery. Some people might even have ideas about how they could get rich. They know it is possible. They might even personally know someone who is very financially well off.
Then there are those that don’t only dream of being rich but have a plan to attain wealth. They know they need to be consistent and work their plan. They understand that attaining wealth takes time and patience. They don’t just dream about it. They are actually doing something about it.
Getting healthy is very similar. Many people remember when they were younger and full of energy. They were at their ideal weight, they didn’t hardly ever get sick or have to take any prescription drugs. But now they are in their forties and this is when life catches up to you if not sooner. They don’t play any more sports like they did when they were in high school or college. They got busy with life, marriage, work, kids eating out, not making time to take care of self.
They think about getting healthy but it’s easier to just keep doing the same thing. Besides taking prescription drugs is easy and it seems to keep the high blood pressure or diabetes or both under control. Or is it high cholesterol or allergies, or acid reflux or all of the above. It’s just easier to keep taking those pills the doctor prescribed. Besides that’s what the doctor ordered. He must know best, he’s the doctor. That’s what doctors are for…right? To tell us what to do when we are sick or when our bodies are not working right? Right? Wrong.
Change is difficult for some people. It’s like when they go to their favorite restaurant they order the same thing every time. we are creatures of habit. Some habits are good and some are not so good. Some habits are downright nasty and bad for you. The point is people don’t like change.
What does it take to commit to making some healthy changes in your life? For some people it’s a surviving a heart attack. Talk about a wake up call. Unfortunately most people are not so lucky. They don’t survive a heart attack. For those few that do some will go on to adopt a healthy lifestyle. Not all will. That’s just human nature.
So do you want to get out of pain? Do you want to get healthy? Healthier than you are already? I always ask my patients what do they want to get from seeing me. I know what I would like for all my patients. For them to stop smoking, start exercising, eat healthier, cut down on the booze, become their own best doctor. I do have some pretty healthy patients but the majority of people could improve on their health.
Part of the problem is that most people have been programmed, conditioned, brainwashed, lied to or just plain misinformed. Along with that, unfortunately, our health care system is set up to treat diseases or dysfunctions in the body. It is not designed to get and keep people well, fit and healthy. Television commercials has taught people to “ask your doctor” if this drug is right for you. Prescription drug commercials has taught people into believing that if something is wrong with the body you go to a doctor so he/she can prescribe a pill. And of course you don’t even need to see a doctor to buy OTC (over the counter) drugs and self medicate.
I learned a long time ago that OTC or prescription drugs was not the answer to being healthy. I also learned that you cannot depend on doctors to teach you to get and stay healthy. It’s not a smart move for them, financially.
What can you do if you really want to get healthy. First of all how healthy do you really want to get and are you willing to make the necessary changes to make it happen? Take a good hard look at your options. You continue doing what you’re doing and take a greater risk of getting a heart attack, diabetes, obesity, cancer, stroke, high blood pressure, dialysis everyday by the time your fifty something and on and on.
Or you could make a few changes to your daily routine like walking 40-60 minutes a day at least 5 times a week. If you have bad knees you need to take Procosa which is the best glucosamine on the market. In fact the company stands behind a 100% money back guarantee. You can get it at www.drcarlos.usana.com. I have put many patients and friends on it with excellent results.
You could also make a few small changes to your diet of soda, chips and salsa, fried foods, ice cream, none or little veggies, not enough pure water, hardly any fruit, too much meat, potatoes, french fries, pizza, white bread, milk, fast food and regular restaurants and I could go on but you get the picture. Right?
Start making a few changes little by little. Maybe cut out one of those foods from your diet and replace it with something healthy. After a couple of weeks replace another unhealthy food with a healthy choice. Before you know it you will have dramatically improved your diet, your waistline and your health.
Baby steps to a healthier you! You will feel so much better. Your energy levels will increase, your sex drive will improve, you will have a deeper sleep, your focus and concentration will be sharp and keen, people will notice a difference and compliment you! And just as important if not more important you will prevent most diseases and premature death.
Remember…..just start by making some small changes but you need to take action NOW!
I want to be your "Go to Source" for Natural Health & Wellness techniques and tips on Natural Pain Relief so you can live a Happier, Healthier, More Successful, Inspired and Productive Life!